OPEL MAGAZIN és TUDÁSTÁR

GSI Rulez...Chat...Jáccótér....:)

hemi

persze az tényleg igaz, hogy mind2 nagyon xar, de talán amin te mentél kicsivel jobban tapad :D

Igen az az oldal valamivel jobb, csak viszont a kanyar miatt hosszabb is, ha csak 2 méterrel összesen, az fél autó előny, :D Mondjuk ott mindent ehet csak gyorsulni nem, lehet jobb lenne lassulási versenyt csinálni ott :D

Megosztás:

Igen az az oldal valamivel jobb, csak viszont a kanyar miatt hosszabb is, ha csak 2 méterrel összesen, az fél autó előny, :D Mondjuk ott mindent ehet csak gyorsulni nem, lehet jobb lenne lassulási versenyt csinálni ott :D

hát ez tény, bár a kanyar nekem annyira eddig nem tünt fel. :D Attól függetlenül, hogy milyen xar mégis minden pénteken eléggé sok ember ott van :D

Megosztás:

Érdekes, mert állítólag puha gumi. :D

Amit olvastam róla azok alapján csak egy dolgot találtam aggasztónak. Egyesek szerint gyenge az oldalfala, nem tart eléggé kanyarban, igaz mások szerint meg tök jó.

Eddig Én se találkoztam olyan emberrel aki roszat mondott volna róla....Nekem nem jött be,és a többiek is azt mondták akik a pálya szélén álltak hogy az enyém letapadt egyből míg Lantié meg elkapart......

Megosztás:

Majd megyünk még a Csabával máskor, csak nagy volt a sor mikor mentük volna a 2. kört...

Nem stimt minden a gsi-vel mert a ventillátor továbbra sem kapcsol be... és az olaj is folyik/csöpög... a baj inkább ott van hogy nem tudom elvinni a szerelőhöz ...

Megosztás:

Eddig Én se találkoztam olyan emberrel aki roszat mondott volna róla....Nekem nem jött be,és a többiek is azt mondták akik a pálya szélén álltak hogy az enyém letapadt egyből míg Lantié meg elkapart......

Részletek innen: http://www.1010tires.com/tirereviews/Toyo_...re_reviews.html Kicsit hosszú, bocs.

Némelyik komment pont ellentéte a másiknak, de például a tapadásra (grip) egyik sem panaszkodik.

golf vr6 - 205/50/r15 - Just got these tires, excellent grip and real 'sticky'! Stiffer sidewalls are a big improvement, compared to the t1s. don't use this tire in the snow!!

Falco XR6 - 225/50/16 - Highly recomend these tyres ,fitted to falcon XR6 in New Zealand.replaced Dunlop FM901 ,what a difference they make nice and quiet and grip like mad.yet to see tread wear but very happy so far in wet and dry .sorry dont have snow down here to coment.

Mitsubishi FTO - 215/45 R17 - I have has these for about 2 months now. I'm still very happy with them, initially they were like glue, after about a month of heavy driving, they still stick to the road really well, but by about 10% less when they are new. I find them not noisy at all, they are much quiter then all the previous tyres i have tried, They only squak if pushed to 110% Where these tyres excel is in the rain, handling is the rain is incredible compared to any other brand. The only downside i find in these tyres is the cost.

Mazda Miata - 195/50/15 X4 - Very soft Sidewall leads to delaid steering . OK absolute grip. progressive breakaway, easy to control,

very comfortable. in terms of performance in the dry. it's a big step down from Falken Azenis level. feels more like Dunlop Direzza DZ101 with softer sidewalls. the tires run very cool which suppose to help longivity.

92 Honda civic (b20vtec turbo) - 205/55/17 - Really good tires..not quite the grip of a drag radial on take off but way better than falken azenis tires. Definetly a top street tire

Mazda 323 Protege SP20 2003 - 195/55R15 85V - Takes a LONG TIME to break in, at least few hundred km before settling in. When new, it's like melting rubber sticking to the road - very high rolling resistance with incredible grip ! Once broken in, grip reduces, rolling resistance reduces (to acceptable level). Tyre does look 'less wide' than some. POSITIVES: Grip is very good to excellent, not quite 'best of the best', not as good as Potenza S-03. Cornering is very good - the extra large side blocks and continuous rib on the side may explain the good cornering points.

Ride Comfort is very good. Noise low for a performance tyre. Works very very well in the wet too. 36psi seems to be the max pressure. (it starts to go out of shape and feels funny after that).

Mazda 323 Protege SP20 2003 - 195/55R15 85V - PART 2: NEGATIVES: Steering feel & feedback is POOR to VERY POOR. On a car with already minimal steering feel, T1-R completely killed the steering feel; could not tell what the tyres are doing - doesn't inspire confidence. Seems to require more turn on the steering wheel and then need to correct it - feels like soft side walls. Tendency to understeer a little. Less directional stability (maybe due to lack of straight center thread). Tyre does look 'less wide' than some. If your car has borderline steering feel, not recommended. I'm looking to replace it with something else.

2005 Vauxhall Corsa SXi - 195/45 R16 - Excellent tyres, I was initially deterred by the brand name and low price until I read the reviews. I had Dunlop SP9000 previously, which wore out after 13500 miles! The T1-Rs not only excel over the SP9000 on treadwear, but also on road noise. Performance is similar to the SP9000 (T1-Rs are better in wet) but the tyres love grabbing hold of stones (due to wide tread pattern) and keeping it lodged in place until I manually get rid of them.

Megosztás:

Ez a téma már lezárult.

Fontos információ

Sütiket (cookies) helyeztünk el az eszközén, hogy segítsünk a webhely jobbá tételében. Módosíthatja a sütik beállításait , különben feltételezzük, hogy rendben van a folytatás.